Become a Member
The more people that experience the year-round natural beauty and family-friendly fun of New Mexico’s ski areas, the more everyone benefits.
Ski New Mexico is a non-profit organization that works closely with our members and marketing partners to promote New Mexico winter sports, give exposure to more New Mexico businesses, and boost tourism in the Land of Enchantment throughout the year.
Ski New Mexico is open to everyone. Our members include ski industry businesses, lodgers and hotels, local and national tourism groups, as well as individual skiers, snowboarders, and mountain enthusiasts.
If snow sports, mountain activities, and New Mexico tourism are important to you or your business, consider the benefits of a Ski New Mexico membership.
- Banner advertising opportunities are available.
- A free listing on our Membership page with links to your website or email.
- Optional expanded listing in our online Business Directory
- Access to “Great Deals” ads and social media promotions via our official Facebook and Twitter pages
Internet Business Leads
- Each season, tens of thousands of people visit Ski New Mexico’s website looking for the best places to stay, eat, shop, and celebrate with their friends and families.
- Nearly half the visitors to our website click on a link, banner ad, directory listing, or “Great Deals” ad to visit our members’ websites.
- Ski New Mexico membership allows you to promote your company’s products and services to thousands of motivated travelers and share in the potential $290 million economic impact their tourism brings to the Land of Enchantment
- each year.
Ski New Mexico True Pass – Sold Out
- $350.00 payable by check: Ski New Mexico at PO Box 90037 Albuquerque, NM 87199
- Passes are transferable, thus once you receive the card notify me you have received it (which
activates the card) There is NO REFUND AND NO REPLACEMENT for lost or stolen cards.
- The card gives you two daily lift ticket at: Ski Santa Fe, Red River, Angel Fire, Taos Ski Valley,
Pajarito, and Sipapu. (a total of 12 daily tickets). You can receive both the same day or receive
one ticket on two different visits.
- Black out dates apply: 12/24/2022—1/1/2023 and 3/11-18/2023.
- Please provide me a clear and readable mailing address when you send your check, so I can mail
you your card.
Your membership supports:
Marketing & PR
- National branding of New Mexico ski products and industry
- National, regional, and local advertising and promotional programs
- Press and media relations programs, including familiarization tours, industry spokesman and press mailings
- Advertising opportunities and Directory Listing in Slopes! magazine and website
- Referrals and networking opportunities
- Participation in consumer trade shows
- Co-op marketing and promotional opportunities with Ski New Mexico and partners
Legislative & Government
- Legislative awareness and lobbying efforts on behalf of the winter sports industry
- Representation in state, local, and federal regulatory bodies as well as other government inquiries and meetings
- Representation within and outside the ski industry
Contact George Brooks, Ski New Mexico Director for more information. You can always email us at email@example.com.